PICHA ZA OPRAH ZIKIONYESHA JINSI ALIVYOIFURAHIA SAFARI YAKE YA SERENGETI TANZANIA


oprah
A group of giraffe is called a “journey” There were 16 of them couldn’t fit in one shot #SerengetiSafari
oprah-0
Ready for my closeup I love this one Another shot by Alf I need his camera #SerengetiSafari
oprah-2
Great shot at the watering hole Picture taken by Alf my safari guide armed with shotgun and Canon
oprah-6
Look at how Perfect nature is How male and female exactly match the grass cover #serengetisafari
oprah-5
Let sleeping lions sleep Driver wanted to get closer “No thank you I said
oprah-3
My first time seeing a real ostrich #SerengetiSafari
oprah-1
Ostrich Eggs #SerengetiSafari
oprah-8
Here’s the guy we searched 2 days for..photo by my shotgun toting guide Alf No gun necessary just a Canon
oprah-9
He’s looking directly at me..gorgeous and disconcerting #serengetisafari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog